Our in-house, experienced team proudly provide services tailored to the client's requirements.
Produce Detailed Cost Estimates
- Conduct a complete systems take-off and apply current/projected costs.
- Perform cost evaluation of different systems or materials.
- Suggest alternate systems or materials to reduce costs in both construction and long-term maintenance.
- Complete material quantity take-off to compare with bidders/subcontractors.
Evaluate and Develop Overall Project Schedule
- Bennett Building utilizes Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling to coordinate the various trades and ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Develop early release packages for long lead materials or equipment.
- Establish stand down periods to eliminate inconveniences to the owner.
Evaluate Lead Time and Availability for Materials and Systems
- Identify materials, equipment or systems that have a long lead time.
- Advise the owner and design team to conduct early or phased bidding for longer lead items.
- Advise the owner and design team of alternate materials or systems that will meet the construction schedule.
- Review the project site, project documents and market factors to identify potential conflicts.
- Evaluate the project as a whole and produce a site utilization plan that addresses the challenges of construction and the owner’s operations and activities.
- Requalify subcontractors to ensure selection of best subcontractors.
- Conduct pre-bid meetings to convey unique project requirements, address questions and allow subcontractors to view the project site.
- Evaluate bids to ensure there are no scope gaps or overlaps. Confirm we are providing the best and most competitive price to the owner.